Red Aspen nail dashes are press-on nails that are easy to apply and remove. They come in different sizes, shapes, colors, and designs to suit your style. The material used to make them is high-quality plastic that is both durable and flexible.
Red Aspen nails are also vegan, cruelty-free, and non-toxic. You can wear them for up to two weeks, or change them whenever you want. They are a great alternative to salon, manicures, as they are cheaper, faster, and safer. Here is a simple explanation and the next is a more detailed explanation. Also, You can buy it from Amazon.com
Applying Red Aspen Nail Dashes:
- Start with clean, dry nails.
- Apply glue to your natural nails and the back of the press-on nail dash.
- Quickly align the nail dash with your natural nail beds and press it down firmly for about 30 seconds.
- Repeat this process for each nail to ensure a secure bond.
Removing Red Aspen Nail Dashes:
- To remove the dashes, you don’t need a nail polish remover.
- Instead, you can use cuticle oil to soften the glue. Apply the cuticle oil around the edges of the nail dash.
- Gently lift the edges of the dash with a Red Aspen Nail Dash Removal Tool or a similar tool.
- Continue to lift and slide the tool underneath until the nail dash is completely separated from your natural nail.
- If a nail dash is stubborn, you can soak your nails in warm, soapy water for a few minutes to help loosen the adhesive.
- Avoid forcing the removal to prevent damage to your natural nails.
How to apply red aspen nail dashes
To use nail dashes, first prepare your nails. Then, apply glue to both the dash and your nails. Next, press the dash onto your nails. Finally, trim and shape the dash as desired. Here is the explanation about how to use or apply Red Aspen nail dashes. Here are the steps:
- Prepare your natural nails. Smooth and contour your natural nails, then clean them using an alcohol prep pad or a cotton round soaked in rubbing alcohol.
- To make your nails last longer, apply glue to both the nail dash and your natural nail. You can use the tub of glue in your dash box, or the brush on glue that is sold separately.
- Press the nail dash firmly onto your natural nail and hold for 15 to 30 seconds. Immediately after applying the glue, pull back your skin from the nail dash on the underside of your finger. This will prevent the glue from sticking to your skin.
- Trim and file the nail dash to your desired length and shape. You can use the pink side of the buffer to smooth the edges.
How to remove red aspen nail dashes
Red Aspen nail dashes are a type of press-on nails that are easy to apply and remove. To remove nail dashes soak your nails in warm, soapy water, use a cuticle stick to gently lift the edges of the dashes, use acetone or nail polish remover to wipe off any remaining glue from your nails, and apply some nail moisturizer or cuticle oil to nourish your nails. Here are the steps to remove them safely and without damaging your natural nails:
- Fill a bowl with warm, soapy water. You can use any soap, but some people prefer Dawn dish soap.
- Soak your nails in the water for 10 to 15 minutes. This will help loosen the glue and make the dashes easier to peel off.
- Use the cuticle stick that comes in your dash box to gently lift the edges of the dashes. Do not force or pull them off, as this can damage your nails. If they are still stuck, soak them for longer or use some oil to help dissolve the glue.
- Once the dashes are off, use acetone or nail polish remover to wipe off any remaining glue from your nails. You can also use the blue and pink sides of the buffer to smooth and polish your nails.
How to remove glue from red aspen nails
To remove glue from Red Aspen nails, you can follow these steps:
- Soak your nails in warm, soapy water for 15 minutes. This will help loosen the glue and make the nails easier to peel off.
- Use a cuticle stick to gently lift the edges of the nails. Do not force or pull them off, as this can damage your natural nails. If they are still stuck, soak them for longer or use some oil to help dissolve the glue.
- Use a nail buffer to carefully file off excess glue. You can also use acetone or nail polish remover to wipe off any remaining glue from your nails.
- Apply some nail moisturizer or cuticle oil to nourish your nails after removing the glue.
That’s it! You have successfully removed your Red Aspen nail dashes. You can reuse them if they are still in good shape, or dispose of them if they are worn out. I hope this was helpful. Have a nice day! 😊 Also, You can buy it from Amazon.com
How long do Red Aspen nail dashes last?
It depends on how much glue you use, how well you prep your natural nails, and your lifestyle. Generally, nail dashes can last from 3 to 14 days.
How many times can you use Red Aspen nail dashes?
You can reuse red aspen nails between 2 to 5 times, depending on how you care for them. For optimal care, use rubbing alcohol and a Q-tip to clean the nails when they fall off or are removed.
What are the benefits of Red Aspen nail dashes?
Red Aspen nail dashes are affordable, versatile, and safe to use, with different shapes, lengths, and finishes. They are also cruelty-free and free from harmful chemicals.